SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29th: OPTIONAL DAY: VISIT TO CORDOBA
Approximately 400 people.
8:30 a.m. Distribution of credentials.
9:00 a.m. Departure from the official hotel of the Congress.
11:00 a.m. Reception of visitors.
11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Group visits:
– Alcazar Reyes Cristianos.
– Route of patios.
– Exhibition dioramas and nativity scenes.
2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Food. Restaurant El Bandolero
4:00 p.m. Visit Mosque – Cathedral.
6:00 p.m. Farewell and return to Seville.
8:00 p.m. Arrival in Seville (estimated time)
Free dinner, not included.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 30th: OPTIONAL DAY: VISIT TO SEVILLE
- Approximately 400 people. 9:30 a.m.
- Distribution of credentials. 10:00 a.m.
- Departure from the official hotel of the Congress.
- 10:30 a.m.Reception of visitors.
- 10:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Group visits:
– Santa Cruz neighborhood.
– Alcazar of Seville.
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Food in restaurant.
- 5:00 p.m. Visit Plaza de España and Pavilions of the 1929 exhibition.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival at the official Congress hotel (estimated time)
- Free dinner, not included.
1ST DAY CONGRESS: TUESDAY 31th OCTOBER
Distribution of credentials
09.00 a.m. Transfer in buses from hotels arranged in Seville.
10.00 a.m. Opening ceremony at Teatro Lope de Vega (to be confirmed) with simultaneous translation into Italian, English and German.
- Greeting of the prior of the Franciscan Order from the Shrine of Greccio (Italy) (to be confirmed).
- Greetings from Pope Francis (to be confirmed)
- Andxposición pictorial posters of Christmas of the Association of Nativity Scenes of Seville.
12.00 a.m. Presentation “Following the footsteps of San Francisco” (lecturer pending confirmation).
2.00 p.m. Lunch included (Casino of the Exhibition, to be confirmed).
4.00 p.m. Bus transfer
4.30 p.m Opening and visit to the Fair of Artisans (Main hotel, to be confirmed).
5.00 p.m. Meeting of Presidents UN-FOE-PRAE
OPTIONAL: Dinner with flamenco show. Does not include displacement.
2ND, 3RD AND 4TH DAY CONGRESS: WEDNESDAY1, THURSDAY 2 AND FRIDAY 3 NOVEMBER
It is splitted into 3 groups for itinerant and optional excursions to:
GROUP 1: JEREZ DE LA FRONTERA / SAN FERNANDO (IN TWO SUBGROUPS)
9.00 a.m. Departure from the arranged hotels
10.30 a.m. a) Visit Sample of the Bethlehem of Jerez, Edif. Museo del Belén, Jerez de la Frontera
- b) Visit of the Permanent Exhibition of Monumental Nativity Scenes in San Fernando
1.00 p.m. a) Lunch included in Jerez de la Frontera
- b) Lunch included in San Fernando
3.30 p.m. a) Transfer to San Fernando
- b) Transfer to Jerez de la Frontera
4.30 p.m. a) Visit of the Permanent Exhibition of Monumental Nativity Scenes in San Fernando
- b) Visit Sample of the Nativity Scenes of Jerez, Edif. Museo del Belén, Jerez de la Frontera
6.30 p.m. a) Departure from San Fernando
- b) Departure from Jerez de la Frontera
8.00 p.m. Arrival at the arranged hotels. Free dinner
GROUP 2: MOLLINA
9.00 a.m. Departure from the arranged hotels
11.00 a.m. Visit of the International Museum of Nativity Scenes Diaz Caballero Foundation
1.30 p.m. Transfer to Hacienda La Capilla
2.00 p.m. Lunch included
4.00 p.m. Visit of the exhibition of nativity scenes in Hacienda La Capilla (orAntequera, to be confirmed)
6.00 p,m. Departure from Mollina
8.00 p.m. Arrival at the arranged hotels
GROUP 3: SEVILLE
From 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., 1 hour activities, divided into 4 rotating groups:
– Practical workshop “Escultores Sevillanos” (modeling live)
– Visit to the Fair of Artisans
– Practical workshop of nativity scene techniques (divided into 2 subgroups)
– Visit of the Exhibition of Nativity Scenes of the ABS
1.30 p.m. Lunch included
4.00 p.m. Visit to the Monumental Exhibition San Francisco de Asís (Cajasol Foundation, to be confirmed)
6.00 p.m. Visit to the exhibition of Dioramas of Associations of FEB and Associations of the province of Seville (Hospital de la Caridad, to be confirmed).
5TH DAY CONGRESS: SATURDAY 4TH NOVEMBER:
9.00 a.m. – 9.45 a.m. 2nd Presentation: “Contemporary Nativity Scene sculptors in Andalusia and Spain” Speaker: Bruno Diaz, Doctor of Fine Arts with doctoral thesis on nativity scenes
9.55 – 11.00 a.m. Round table “Nativity scenes, a look into the future”
11.00 a.m. Departure from the hotel
0.30 p.m. Mass in the Holy Cathedral Church of Seville
2.00 p.m. Free lunch
6.00 p.m. Bus transfer
6.30 p.m. General Assembly of UN-FOE-PRAE
7.00 p.m. Official closing ceremony of the Congress
Choirs and Dances – Seville
Awards and prizes
Presentation of MEDALS of the UNFOEPRAE
Taking over of the next International and National Congresses
8.00 p.m. Official Congress Dinner
6TH DAY CONGRESS: SUNDAY 5TH NOVEMBER:
Free day: Return to destinations
END OF THE CONGRESS